Wednesday, August 11, 2010

*gulps* I've been tagged...

I suppose recess is back in session.  (Shall we call it "recess-session"???LOL!!)

Who's up for a game of tag??

Mike from Exultet tagged me!  So now I list 5 of my favorite devotions, and then pass the fun onto 5 of my fellow bloggers...

1.) Saying the Rosary in front of The Pilgrim Statue of Our Lady of Fatima (Pretty obvious huh?:)

2.)  Reciting the Prayer for Priests from the Pieta book:

A PRAYER FOR PRIESTS
By the late John J Cardinal Carberry

Keep them; I pray Thee, dearest Lord.
Keep them, for they are Thine
The priests whose lives burn out before
Thy consecrated shrine.
Keep them, for they are in the world,
Though from the world apart.
When earthly pleasures tempt, allure --
Shelter them in Thy heart.
Keep them and comfort them in hours
Of loneliness and pain,
When all their life of sacrifice
For souls seems but in vain.
Keep them and  remember, Lord,
they have no one but Thee.
Yet, they have only human hearts,
With human frailty.
Keep them as spotless as the Host,
That daily they caress;
Their every thought and word and deed,
Deign, dearest Lord, to bless.
3.  Praying to St. Anthony for all of my lost things (Well, I am devoted to this!  I do this at least 12 times a day!  Talk about a Novena...And an absent mind!)
   St. Anthony, St. Anthony, come around, something's lost and must be found.

4.  The St. Michael Prayer

5.  The Triduum

So for my Fellow Bloggers?  Heheheh:

1. A Helping Hand
2. Blossoming Joy
3. Creative Minority Report
4.Causa Nostrae Laetitiae
5. What are we waiting for?

3 comments:

  1. *gasp* And here i was going to take a day or so off of blogging! lol. Thanks for the tag...this is a nice one. Is there a time limit? I'll post by next week.

    I love that prayer for priests:) I keep that one in my book and say it when I think of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!
    hahaha! I didn't want you to get too far behind in your blogging;)
    I don't think there's a time limit, although I felt pressured because most of Mike's bloggers were able to do it before me...But they're also not moms with a bunch of kids:) Let me know when its done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! The prayer for priests and the St. Michael prayer...both should be on my list too.

    These are great, Patty and I loved the story about the scapular. Thanks for visiting.

    ReplyDelete