Monday, January 16, 2012

Here I Am! Send me!

Hello all!  I'm not dead!  But I must say, we have come a long way baby!!!

First of all, I'd like to thank all of you my dear readers for your prayers and best...After almost 9 years of marriage...After 5 kids in 900 square feet...After selling off the home we had to live in a camper for almost 3 months...MIKE AND I BOUGHT OUR FIRST HOME!!!

God is good.  Let me start (and I probably could just end) there.  This house is perfect.  I mean, not by any stretch of the imagination here.  It's perfect.  Every detail of this house is perfect.  A quiet, dead end road for the kids to have a 1/2 mile on which to ride their bikes.  Near the water to allow us gorgeous views.  Five (you read that right FIVE!!!!!!!!!!!) bedrooms.  A kitchen that even inspires this Spagetio chef.  One of the bedrooms is just perfect for Mike's home office.  The other is a perfect school room.  Yes, ladies, I have a SCHOOLROOM!!!

Why did I worry?  Why did I even give in to doubt?  Why didn't I look forward and just know He would take care of us?  This beautiful family He gave us in the first place...

I even got a new to me camera around Christmas so I promise my dear and very patient friends, that pictures are forthcoming...

But for now, thank you THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!!!! for all your prayers and for bearing with me these past 3 years now, as I've whined and moped, and pretended to be oh so courageous...;)  Thanks for the many needed warm thoughts and prayers.

Life is good.  God is better.

That's about all I can say about that.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new home!!! I can't wait to see the pics. It sounds awesome...

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! You're back!! What wonderful news to have a big house for your family. And to have one room dedicated to school. Sounds perfect and cannot wait to see your pictures. Especially of this gorgeous view! God Bless you and your family in your new home!

    ReplyDelete