Thursday, September 23, 2010

So I'm in our bedroom...

...hanging out on the blogosphere as my husband prepares to spend some time praying at the local abortuary for the 40 Days for Life campaign.  Our Diocese does  not allow women to go after sunset to the Clinic alone, so my husband looks for hours at night to go so that there is that "male presence" which sadly is very much needed for everyone's safety.

Our oldest sneaks out of bed, and gives Dad his send off "Good night Dad.  You're going to pray?"

My husband responds that yes, he is going to pray for the babies.

"And Mom says you're going to stay awake for 40 days?!" 

Hahaahha!  I guess I have to be careful in how I toss things out so carelessly around this little detective:)

1 comment:

  1. Well, after the third rosary I felt like I could stay up that long!

    ReplyDelete